Anusandhaan Ek Shodh is the annual multidisciplinary journal of Indore Institute of Law, the journal is open to submission relating to areas of law, management, law, art, humanities, or any inter-disciplinary study. The present issue of Anusandhaan Ek Shodh shall focus on Legal as well as Management subjects, preference shall be given to recent developments and trends in the said research domains. All the submissions made must be original, unpublished, and up to date.
Anusandhaan Ek Shodh requests the authors to comply with the following guidelines:
1. Submission Heads and Word Limit:
Long Articles: 5,000-7,000 words
Short Articles: 3,000-4,500 words
Case Notes: 1,000-2,500 words
2. Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Journal. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
3. Covering Letter: A covering letter must be attached with manuscript with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.).
4. Fonts and Headings
· Articles should be in Times New Roman 12-point font and double-spaced.
· Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centre aligned 16-point font.
· Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12-point font.
· Author’s names should be in small capitals and centre aligned 14-point font.
· Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10-point font.
5. Abstract Submission: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 350 words.
6. Anonymous Review: To facilitate our anonymous review process, please confine your name, affiliation and biographical information to a separate cover page. Please include the manuscript’s title on the first text page.
7. Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to the 20th Edition Bluebook Citation Style.
8. Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Indore Institute of Law.
9. How to Submit: All submissions are to be made via e-mail as MS Word Documents (.doc/.docx extension). Authors must submit their manuscripts to Managing Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submissions returned to them without being reviewed.